The Tithe Barn, Old Ditcham Farm, Ditcham Nr. Petersfield, Hampshire, GU31 5RQ ~ Tel: 01730 825 562 ~ Fax: 01730 826 609 ~ VIEW THE MAP
How to find us by road
From the North
– Travel south on the A3 and take the Petersfield/Midhurst exit
– Stay in the left hand lane, proceed for a ¼ of a mile to a small roundabout and take the first exit left onto the B2070 signposted Sheet, Rake and Midhurst
– Stay on the B2070 for about 200 yards and then turn right into Pulens Lane
– Continue straight down this road, until you get to a T-junction. At the T-junction turn left onto the B2146, signposted South Harting
– Continue along the B2146 until you see a sign that says “Ditcham Park School and the Tithe Barn”. Turn right and continue straight along this road for approximately 200 yards. The Barn is in front of you and is the first set of buildings you encounter
From the South
– Travel north on the A3(M). After the Queen Elizabeth Country Park and the Butser Cutting, take the Petersfield/Buriton exit
– At the roundabout take the first exit signposted Petersfield. You are now travelling on the B2070
– At the next roundabout take the second exit onto the Causeway
– Just after the Tesco store, turn right onto the B2146 into Sussex Road. There is also a Plumb Centre and a Total garage on this crossroads
– Continue along the B2146, for about 2.4 miles until you see a sign that says “Ditcham Park School and the Tithe Barn”. Turn right and continue straight along this road for approximately 200 yards. The Barn is in front of you and is the first set of buildings you encounter.
The nearest rail station to the Tithe Barn is Petersfield, on the Waterloo to Portsmouth mainline. The journey from Waterloo is approximately 60 minutes and from Portsmouth approximately 20 minutes.
There is a taxi rank just outside the main entrance to Petersfield station.
The Tithe Barn is a unique wedding and reception venue, set in the heart of the South Downs National Park. Imagine a stunning historic building in a glorious country setting, yours for exclusive use for the whole day.